Corporate graphic designer
Our team is looking for a fresh-minded and creative graphic designer to support the preparation of client presentations and other business materials
The position offers a good opportunity to work in an international environment and a chance to work on different topics on a daily basis.
- Creating new slides and developing existing presentations with high levels of accuracy, design quality and application of corporate standards, using MS PowerPoint and bespoke in-house software, with Adobe CS applications where necessary.
- Collaborating and communicating with consultant teams to understand project requirements, needs and timelines to manage the successful and timely delivery of design and content.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to ensure creative elements consistently support the vision of the project.
- Additional project and design responsibility available depending on skillset and aptitude to master core tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Office suite (Adobe CS experience is a plus),
- Experience in developing presentations (experience in a professional services environment is a plus),
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics and proofreading,
- Fluent in Hungarian and in English (an excellent command of another foreign language is a plus),
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with international consultant teams and colleagues,
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure to strict deadlines.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter in English.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).