the Original You.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology and Management with focus on Finance and Electrical Engineering
- Gap year between Bachelor's and Master's degree with internships in Singapore and Munich
- Master's degree in Management
- Two exchange semesters at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok and University of Miami
- During my Master's studies I got the chance to do an internship at Roland Berger. Through the "Students Club" I stayed in contact with Roland Berger until I started as a Junior Consultant after graduation
Why Roland Berger?
At Roland Berger I love the diversity of the daily challenges at work and the high level of responsibility. The colleagues on the project teams are always highly supportive. With a great team, any obstacle can be overcome. Also, I love the chance to combine work with my passion for traveling.
What makes Roland Berger special for me?
The people that I work with every day make me enjoy my job.
My favorite project
Overall, I have been on projects all over Germany and in Zurich, Detroit, London, Sweden and Italy in just one year. What a great opportunity to see the world. As a part of the winning team of the Roland Berger 'Project of the Year' I also visited Singapore with the project team – a truly astonishing trip!
Why I love playing basketball
I've played basketball at various levels since I was 13. Although I do not play in a club anymore, playing streetball with friends on the courts of Munich still fills me with so much joy. The dribbling of the ball and the satisfaction of a hit shoot makes me forget even a stressful week.