With a doctorate in business administration from the University of St. Gallen, Dr. Tim Zimmerman joined Roland Berger in 1991. Prior to that he worked for Hewlett Packard and Commerzbank.
His functional expertise covers all aspects of organization, process reorganization and human resources management. He has broad experience in developing and implementing management tools, processes and systems, especially in reorganization situations such as corporate performance programs or post-merger integrations. His specialties include modelling, benchmarking and shaping corporate management functions as part of corporate overhead.
With numerous large-scale transformation projects throughout the world to his credit, Tim Zimmerman is an expert on change management and continuous improvement programs. As these often accompany HR issues, he is our senior expert for all strategic and organizational issues such as business and process modelling for global HR organizations.
- Corporate Headquarters, Study, 2013
- CSO's Role in Times of Uncertainty, Joint study with the Institute of Management at the University of St. Gallen, 2013
- think: act STUDY "HR goes global – Emerging markets change the HR agenda", think: act STUDY, 2012
- Corporate Headquarters, think: act CONTENT, 2009
- Corporate Headquarters 2008, Study, 2009
- Organizing profitable growth: combining centralized and decentralized management, Study (in German), 2008
- Major Events - The right choice for your city?, Study, 2008
- Reinventing corporate headquarters, think: act CONTENT no. 4, 2006