a game changer.
Project Manager - Restructuring, Performance & Transaction
Roland Berger, founded in 1967, is the only leading consultancy with German heritage and European origin. By joining Roland Berger, you choose an employer who has supported diversity of cultures, mentalities, and perspectives since its founding. We believe that great ideas and new perspectives are inspired by diverse teams from a variety of backgrounds. That's why we want you to be authentic, be yourself. Be the Original You.
Our Restructuring, Performance & Transaction platform advises and supports organizations in comprehensive turnaround and performance improvement projects on strategic, operational and financial matters.
- Together with our clients, we develop comprehensive turnaround concepts and implement these.
- We work with a wide range of improvement measures to sustainably increase efficiency and profitability.
- We support projects ranging from cost-cutting programs and reorganization projects to carve-outs and post merger integrations.
- In addition to analytical and social skills, our projects also require pragmatism, a focus on implementation and experience in dealing with different stakeholders.
- Excellent degree from a university or international business school
- Very good business knowledge and a high affinity for numbers
- Sound professional experience in turnaround or corporate performance projects
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Very good business planning skills
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working, friendly and open communication
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
Are you a game changer who views a problem from several angles to envision the best solution? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Please note that your application must include your CV and Cover Letter. We cannot evaluate your application when incomplete.
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).