Emily, Project Manager
- Bachelor of Economics from Tsinghua University, China
- Completed studies in Fashion Design and Textile Design at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, UK
- Masters in Management from London Business School, UK
- Focus on retail & consumer goods, private equity, telecom, media & digital, and financial services.
- Top 10 award winner in Keane Album Artwork Design Campaign by Universal Music and directed stage plays for audiences of thousands
- Hobbies: design, shooting, swimming, yoga, and trying new things
What is your advice to women interested in consulting?
Be brave and assertive: pursue what you feel passionate about.
What was your best moment at Roland Berger?
Project Manager Bootcamp where I met colleagues from various countries and learned about their interesting stories.
Why did you decide to pursue a career at Roland Berger?
I like the atmosphere at Roland Berger: people here are friendly, open and supportive.
What makes Roland Berger unique?
The team makes it unique! We share the highs and lows together, not only on work topics, but also support each other on personal things.
How do you experience diversity at Roland Berger?
Roland Berger has taken various initiatives to promote diversity, from focused training to informal networking opportunities across the global offices.