Sneha, Senior Consultant
- Completed MBA from Michigan Ross in 2020
- 5+ years of experience working in the automotive industry
- Expertise in market entry strategy, competitive benchmarking, strategic growth plan, and smart mobility
- Part of the Automotive unit at Roland Berger
- Member of Women@RB and Black@RB teams; Passionate about building a collaborative, diverse and inclusive work culture
How do you manage to combine family and career?
I like to plan my work and deadlines in advance and set boundaries so I can spend enough time with my family.
Why did you decide to pursue a career at Roland Berger?
I sought a change of pace in my career. Roland Berger gave me an excellent opportunity to advance my interest and experience in the automotive industry, while offering a growth plan which was commensurate with my post-MBA plans.
What makes Roland Berger unique?
Roland Berger's entrepreneurial culture! If you are passionate about something, you will find enough support and guidance to bring it to fruition.
How do you benefit from the female network at Roland Berger?
The women network at Roland Berger provides mentorship and camaraderie; It is inspiring to learn from women leaders and get their guidance on my professional and personal growth.
How do you experience diversity at Roland Berger?
I feel diversity is celebrated in every way possible at Roland Berger. People from different professional backgrounds, ethnicities and even geographies come together to problem solve and provide client-focused solutions. Each member of the team is heard and respected.