Accelerate the adoption of I4.0 and IoT within automotive production
1:00 - 2:00 pm CEST
Discrete manufacturing is the key area for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. While addressing a business of 119 USD bn in 2019, it is even outperforming consumer applications and the process industry. And even though IoT and Industry 4.0 (I4.0) applications are closely linked together, they usually work on different network infrastructures.
Typical use cases can be identified within the discrete manufacturing industry and be clustered along six categories ranging from "advanced automation & robotics" to "smart energy solutions".
July 20, 2020 | 1:00-2:00 pm CEST
Our webinar agenda
We will shed light on the typical industry use cases, share our project experience and discuss in particular the following topics:
- Introduction to IoT and I4.0, the use case framework and presentation of key cases per category
- Overview of high-level architecture for IoT in production
- IoT use case for operationalization and commercialization
- Key learnings and experiences out of our project work
- Accelerating the IoT and I4.0 adoption
- Q&A session