a driver of change.
Consultant with an interest for environment and sustainability
Do you want to tackle and solve some of the biggest challenges of our planet (with plastic waste, littering, waste of resources being just some of the relevant examples)? Do you want to make a direct impact whilst working with global leaders on the topic? Are you ready to work (physically and virtually) not only in Europe but also beyond to solve the sustainability challenges of leading multinational conglomerates and ambitious authorities? At Roland Berger, you will have your finger on the pulse of innovation. If you see yourself working with an interdisciplinary team on fascinating projects, read on. We are looking for junior colleagues to join our team – Consulting Analysts (no prior work experience required) or Junior Consultants. You will develop knowledge in Circular Economy and other industry areas, gathering and analyzing data and facts, supporting the development and implementation of tailored strategies and business models, while assisting our consultants on project work for our clients and in the acquisition of new projects.
As member of our international team, you will benefit from:
- A unique learning experience, with exposure from day 1 to our international experts on the topic
- A steep career path
- A comprehensive mentorship, training and coaching program
- Excellent academic record
- Passion/ interest for the environment and sustainability topics, proven by academic or professional experience
- Structured approach to solving problems, analytical capacity, conceptual abilities
- Constructive, positive, proactive and result oriented attitude and mindset
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).