a digital native.
As a software engineer on our Product team based in Paris, you will :
● Create software to increase the productivity of the Roland Berger consultants (data collection, data processing, visualization tools / interactive dashboards)
● Create custom SaaS products for our clients (API / dashboard / interactive map, …)
● Design and implement functional / technical architecture to process large volume of data
● Prototype and assess technologies
● Ensure the availability of the architecture to support business requirements
Work closely with the Product Manager and the Tech lead
At the Paris office, we are primarily looking for people with good communication skills, combining pragmatism and creativity.
Master 2 or an engineering degree with a specialization in computer science.
● Fluent in English and French; knowledge of an additional language is a plus
● Good knowledge of Python
● Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
● Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL
● Knowledge of the Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
● Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines, orchestration platforms and container runtimes
● Knowledge of orchestration platforms
● Knowledge of monitoring/logging tools.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).