Asked what fascinates him most after years with Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, Manfred Hader simply says: 'The people! It's leveraging the diversity of the individuals at Roland Berger and our firm's network that allows us to design and implement the most fitting and sustainable solutions to our clients' problems. 'Bringing together people and managing diversity have always been Manfred's passion and make up the foundation of his personal approach.
Throughout his career he has focused on bridging the worlds – between countries and cultures as well as between the consulting world and the industries it supports.
Manfred Hader has a truly international background, having lived and worked in Germany, France, Japan, the US, the UK and Italy. His first professional experience was a seven-year industrial marketing career at Olympus in EPHT, developing business across Europe.
Since joining Roland Berger in 1998, he has worked in the Hamburg and Paris offices and has been focusing on the Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Products and Utilities. He has led a numerous large cross-border transformation, performance improvement and post-merger integration projects.
- Aerospace & defense
- Basic materials
- Corporate Transformation
- Energy & Utilities
- Engineered Products / High Tech
- Environmental technology
- Green Business
- Machinery/production systems
- Portfolio management
- Project management
- Risk management
- Strategic planning
- Strategy audit
- Supply chain management & logistics
- Wind energy
- Tailwind for the aerospace industry, THINK ACT, 2015
- Cyber-Security – Managing threat scenarios in manufacturing companies, THINK ACT, 2015
- Top Management Issues Radar 2013, Survey, 2013
- Top Management Issue Radar 2012 - European Aerospace & Defense Industry, Study, 2012
- The global aerostructures tooling equipment market, Study summary, 2012
- The future of Offshore Wind Energy, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- Wind Turbine Manufacturing – a case for consolidation, Study, 2011
- On the runway to recovery - Business Aviation Study 2020, Study, 2011
- Top Management Issues Radar 2010 – European Aerospace & Defense industry, Study, 2010
- From Pioneer to Mainstream - Evolution of wind energy markets, Study, 2010
- Wind energy manufacturers' challenges, Study, 2009
- Production systems 2009 - A rescue kit for turbulent times, Study, 2009